Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Home

2/2/10 - Home and after 11+ hours of sleep

Getting on the plane was a blast, please note sarcasm. With the new security that the US/TSA/Homeland security has implemented, almost every passenger has to be searched and carry-on bags inspected. This is just ridiculous and a waste of time. Of course, they have everyone get in line just to wait 20 minutes to get processed. This also makes the departure late. They didn't take my passport but my ticket did require input from the attendant.

The flight itself was fine and again had the middle seat open. We land in Philly, after taking a not so direct route, and find out that our gate isn't ready. (I really dislike this airport.) They change the gate 2 times and finally pull in. But wait...the crew was at the first gate so now we have to keep waiting from them to make their way. We finally get off the plane and everything else runs smoothly. Both my bags made it, which is awesome.

So now I've been home for over 24 hours. This trip was definitely worse than the first one. Not sure I would do it again.

Something I forgot to mention, I already had a ticket threw Airfrance that I had to change. So my initial ticket only cost a $240 more.

No comments:

Post a Comment